Investing during retirement isn't a matter of chance; it's a matter of skill and strategy. You should take the time to familiarize yourself with different investment strategies and philosophies. Your retirement portfolio depends upon the choices that you make today; therefore it is imperative that you take every step to educate yourself in the area of finances and investments. Here are five books that are recommended to help further your knowledge and understanding of investments.
· A Random Walk Down Wall Street: Burton G. Malkiel
· How To Make Money In Stocks: William J. O'Neil
· Common Sense On Mutual Funds: John Bogle
· Stocks For The Long Run: Jeremy Siegel
· The Intelligent Investor: Benjamin Graham