June 29, 2007, Newsletter Issue #53: Traditional IRA and Tax Form 8606

Tip of the Week

If you convert your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA, you may still be subject to pay income tax and part of the contribution. To make sure that you properly file the right paperwork, you should fill out Tax Form 8606. You should also seek counsel from your Financial Planner and personal accountant if you need more help.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Retirement Planning Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.