August 24, 2007, Newsletter Issue #60: Am I Eligible to Establish a Roth IRA?

Tip of the Week

If you pay income tax and are a United States citizen, then you qualify for a Roth IRA. You can only fund your Roth IRA with the following tools:
Your own personal contributions
Your spouse's personal contributions

You must go through a financial institution that has bee approved by the IRS to fund a Roth IRA.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Retirement Planning Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Phyllis Serbes